In This Complimentary Masterclass You’ll Learn:
- The 5 Hollywood Success Moves
- The top 3 career-killer mistakes even the most talented creatives in entertainment make
- How to break into the business from the outside
- Kaia’s game-changing secret that means you never starve for work in the industry
- The real secret to entertainment networking that no one talks about
- What comes after film school? Getting the job! This is how the pros do it
- The 3 biggest career tips you can start using immediately to position your talent and sell your work
- The smartest next step you can take right away to further your career, at any stage of taking your stories to screen
All taught by career expert Kaia Alexander, the founder of the Entertainment Business School.
Meet Kaia Alexander
Kaia Alexander is the CEO/founder of the Entertainment Business League and Entertainment Business School. She was a development executive on the feature films JUST FRIENDS, PEACEFUL WARRIOR, THE GOOD NIGHT, and HACHI: A DOG’S TALE. She also worked for late comedian Garry Shandling. Kaia hosts the popular podcast, Entertainment Business Wisdom, with industry guests. She’s an award-winning Harper Collins novelist for Written in the Ashes, and recipient of the prestigious United States Congressional Youth Leadership Award. Also a writer/producer, she’s a passionate advocate for gender and racial parity in Hollywood. As an animal lover and native of Southern California, there’s always surfboards on her car and fur on her sleeves. She’s proud to be the BQ in LGBTQ.
Kaia is a genius. ~ Garry Shandling, comedian, creator of The Larry Sanders Show on HBO